Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Challenge - #insixwords

Brevity seems to be what the Twitter age is all about, and Falling Down the Book Hole's challenge is taking it a step further by asking readers to summarize their thoughts about a book in only six words.


Oh gosh.  I have a difficult enough time getting my Twitter posts down to the required character length, so this was difficult.   However, here is what I came up with:

Dracula by Bram Stoker - Foreign man looking for blood donor.

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - In love with your sibling? Awkward!

City of Glass  by Cassandra Clare - Wait, who is my dad again?

I know those aren't reviews, but that's more or less what each book is about, right?

I would really love to read your #insixwords posts, so please link them below!  I think this is a great way to be very creative.

I hope that your last day of Bout of Books is going well!  

Happy reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in my challenge! Your creations for the #insixwords are fantastic! Everyone is so much better at it than me and they are all so funny!

    ReplyDelete