Friday, January 9, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Progress - Day 4

I can't believe that Bout of Books 12 is already almost over!  Day 5 already.

Thursday gave me more time than Wednesday for reading, so I was able to finish City of Glass and do a full review on it. However, I did most of my reading late at night, so I was too tired to dig into Dracula, and I'm falling behind on reading it.


I also did the Character Coupling challenge, so please check that out, and share yours, as well.

But I am really behind on finding blogs.  I've been exploring Twitter but not visiting as many blogs and channels, so I need to get on that.  If you have a blog that you think I may like, please link me to it, and I will swing by.

Here are my day 4 numbers:
  • Pages read: 363 (1,544 total)
  • Books finished: 1 (3 total)
  • Hours spent reading: 4.8 (20.8 total)
  • Challenges completed: 1 (2 total)
  • Blogs/Channels subscribe to: 0 (1 total)
I am really pleased with how this week has been going.  I will probably finish the entire Mortal Instruments series by the end of it, which is good because it's been on my TBR for years.  I just need to get more Dracula in.

How did day 4 go for you?  Have you finished any awesome books?  Let me know in the comments below.

Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. My day 4 went well. I haven't finished any GREAT books today, but I am enjoying the book I am listening to now, and will finish up in 2 hours. Here's how my Day 4 went.

    ReplyDelete