Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Book Series You Wish Had More Books

To find out more about Top 5 Wednesday, check out the Goodreads group.
It's been almost a month since I've posted on this blog, and for that I'm truly sorry.  My life just got out of hand and something had to go, so my reading and writing were put on hiatus.

Now, I am trying to ease back into both activities, and the best way to start on Infinite Ink again is by participating in T5W.

This week's topic is "Book Series You Wish Had More Books."  Let's do this!


Number Five


The Rithmatist Series by Brandon Sanderson

My first choice is definitely cheating, but I don't care.  There is at least one more book planned for this series, but it's not out yet, and there is no projected date for it.  Therefore, it is on this list.  I am just being impatient, though.

Number Four


Koe No Katachi by Yoshitoki Ooima

I really liked this manga, but I hated how it ended so abruptly.  I want more issues that follow the main characters to Tokyo and actually develop their love story.

Number Three


The Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson

I was completely satisfied with how this series ended, so it's not on this list because of lack of story.  Rather, I just miss the characters and the world.  I really want to continue my adventures with them.  

Number Two


Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The Sherlock Holmes stories are some of my favorites, so I really wish that there were many more available.  Regardless, I love rereading them.

Number One


The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

Obviously.  Give me the Marauders.  Give me their children.  Give me ANYTHING.  I just want more.

Those are my top 5 series I wish had more books.  What series do you wish would never end?  Tell me in the comments below.

Check out my book review on Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca here.

Also, find me on Twitter, Goodreads, Instagram, and Bloglovin.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment